- Against expository preaching
- Paul Griffiths on Christian principles concerning peace and violence
- And a response by Halden
- A post on Bart Ehrman and Stephen Colbert, and another one on parenthood, from a new(ish) Duke faculty blog
- A very thoughtful response to R. R. Reno's ranking of American theology programs
- No, Jesus is not likable
- Public theology before another god
- Mike Bird is planning to write a NT theology, and he has uploaded a manifesto outlining his approach
- Speaking of NT theology, I've been checking out Ben Witherington's new 850-page volume, and it looks very good
- A new Brill series in systematic theology
- Some nice audio theology books
- Paul Tillich on video
- A sweet video introduction to Karl Barth: Jesus loves you, and keep your pipe lit
- Speaking of which, no words can describe the awesomeness of this satirical treatise: A Theology of Pipe Smoking
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
I wish I had a suntan; I wish I had a pizza and a bottle of wine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment