Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you! Thanks for visiting Faith & Theology this year. There won’t be much posting here over the next week or so – I’ll be far too busy relaxing, reading novels, visiting the beach, eating mangoes, taking afternoon naps, and so on.

Now that F&T has switched to the New Blogger, I’m able to categorise posts. So I’ve gone back and added labels retrospectively to various older posts – for your interest, here are a few of the labels so far:

apokatastasis (2)
Balthasar (12)
Benedict XVI (12)
Bob Dylan (36)
children's theology (9)
creation (29)
Eberhard Jüngel (38)
election (11)
grace (15)
humour (19)
Jürgen Moltmann (11)
Karl Barth (91)
Kim Fabricius (41)
literature (10)
miracles (8)
Mozart (11)
pacifism (10)
prayer (17)
resurrection (26)
Robert W. Jenson (18)
Schleiermacher (17)
sermons (13)
top lists (43)
Trinity (9)
Wolfhart Pannenberg (13)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
free counters
 
bottom